Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

We're moving yeah yeah

(7 Posts)
MaryP0p1 Sun 20-Mar-05 08:28:16

We've been waiting over a year to move and now its finaling happening. 5 weeks and counting.

bathmummy Sun 20-Mar-05 08:30:18

Nice one. The waiting and not knowing can be so hard. Are you moving far or staying in the same area? Come on, tell us all about your new pad

kid Sun 20-Mar-05 08:47:51

I know how happy you must be feeling. We waited 3 years for a bigger place and finally got it.
Hope you have organised the packing!

MaryP0p1 Sun 20-Mar-05 08:49:55

We are moving to a casa di campagna in Italy. So a new place entirely with new schools, new language, new country! Luckly for us my husband will still have the same job and therefore the same money. I think we have been so focused on going soon it will hit use the people we will be leaving behind but wehave so much to gain, as a family and as individuals from going.

The house needs quite a lot of work doing on it but we have lots friend boths in England and Italy would will helps us do what needs to do or sort out with builders, officials etc.

Its very exiciting but a little nerve racking.

MaryP0p1 Sun 20-Mar-05 08:51:49

Kid, I'm refusing to start packing until my husbands office is move out (his office is part of our home). I start packing in 3 weeks. I more worried about vaccines for my DS and the dog passport and buildings and ..... I think yo get the idea

kid Sun 20-Mar-05 09:03:17

Its sounds like it is going to be a big job!
When we moved last year, we only moved a few streets away. We had the moved confirmed on the friday and moved on the saturday!

MaryP0p1 Sun 20-Mar-05 09:06:02

The girls at work are teasing me because I keep coming into work with huge lists of things I have to do!

My major job this week is to clear out the loft.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now