Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

EBAY Question. Experienced EBAY users required!

(5 Posts)
Newbarnsleygirl Sat 19-Mar-05 11:21:47

I have won a bid for an item on Thursday but the seller has requested that I contact them for total payment as there is no postage payment details. I did this but I still haven't received a message back. They had 100% feedback.

Is this normal or could it be a dodgy seller?
Do I contact EBay?

bonym Sat 19-Mar-05 11:26:26

I would try emailing again - am assuming you've not paid anything yet? Could just be they didn't received your email yet. I think if they were dodgy they would have tried to get payment from you and then not sent goods. If they've had no payment then they will be out of pocket as they will have had to pay listing fees to ebay.

Tissy Sat 19-Mar-05 12:18:24

Email them again. It's only 2 days since the auction finished. The seller could be away, ill or anaything. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt at this stage.

MissGalway Sat 19-Mar-05 12:25:40

Could be that the seller only has access to email during the weekdays. Let them have until Monday. It is a beautiful day today so they could be away.

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 19-Mar-05 12:43:55

Thanks.

Have only just started buying from ebay and I've heard alot of bad things about it and just presumed I'd got a dodgy seller!

I'll leave it and see what happens. I did send another message last night.
It was a tracksuit I bought and I only want to know the postage amount so I can pay them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now