Talk

Advanced search

restaurants/venues in SW London

(4 Posts)
hatsoff Thu 17-Mar-05 20:38:35

can anyone recommend a good restaurant that I can hire out for 20-30-maybe 40 if we're lucky people on a Saturday night in SW london - the nearer to Kingston/Surbiton the better. I wanted the French Table but they won't do exclusive hire on a Saturday. I did ask them how much they would have to charge to make it worth their while but the person I spoke to just didn't bite - but I don't think she was the manager so might be worth a second try. Any other suggestions? Or any alternative ideas for a quite special summer party for that no. of people?

hatsoff Thu 17-Mar-05 21:53:16

never bumped one of my own messages before, but I can;t believe there isn;t someone with an idea out there

Cristina7 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:29:56

I don't know of any restaurants you can hire but would a pub be a bit too down market for the kind of party you have in mind? The Fox & Grapes nr Wimbledon Common has a separate room which is occasionally completely hired out in the evenings. It's a nice place and sufficiently out of the way to make it a bit special.

Cristina7 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:38:57

Terra Mia in Surbiton?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now