Talk

Advanced search

restaurants/venues in SW London

(4 Posts)
hatsoff Thu 17-Mar-05 20:38:35

can anyone recommend a good restaurant that I can hire out for 20-30-maybe 40 if we're lucky people on a Saturday night in SW london - the nearer to Kingston/Surbiton the better. I wanted the French Table but they won't do exclusive hire on a Saturday. I did ask them how much they would have to charge to make it worth their while but the person I spoke to just didn't bite - but I don't think she was the manager so might be worth a second try. Any other suggestions? Or any alternative ideas for a quite special summer party for that no. of people?

hatsoff Thu 17-Mar-05 21:53:16

never bumped one of my own messages before, but I can;t believe there isn;t someone with an idea out there

Cristina7 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:29:56

I don't know of any restaurants you can hire but would a pub be a bit too down market for the kind of party you have in mind? The Fox & Grapes nr Wimbledon Common has a separate room which is occasionally completely hired out in the evenings. It's a nice place and sufficiently out of the way to make it a bit special.

Cristina7 Thu 17-Mar-05 22:38:57

Terra Mia in Surbiton?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: