Talk

Advanced search

Help With yre Problem

(9 Posts)
WestCountryLass Thu 17-Mar-05 14:39:36

It's my Uncles funeral next Thursday and I only have one suit I can wear, my only problem is the skrt will not do up It fits everywhere else but not round my middle (the jacket is a good fit and the skirt is not too tight), do you think it will be OK if I loop an elastic band/hair bobble throught he button hole and round the button if I wear a top to cover?????

I cannot afford to buy anything else to wear as we are moving house and have had to pay for seaches/surveys this month and get a new vacuum cleaner so even the likes of New Look is out of my budget!!!!

WestCountryLass Thu 17-Mar-05 14:40:56

PS. I am actually quite chuffed the suit fits everywhere else as it was my 'best' suit for interviews pre-children 4 years ago

Note to self, must do sit ups.....

tarantula Thu 17-Mar-05 14:41:59

sounds perfectly resonable to me Cant see any probs with it at all.

CountessDracula Thu 17-Mar-05 14:42:02

you could get one of these

WestCountryLass Thu 17-Mar-05 14:42:32

Grrrrr, was meant to read Help With Spare Tyre Problem

WestCountryLass Thu 17-Mar-05 14:44:22

I want to cry now..... * sob *

mummytosteven Thu 17-Mar-05 15:12:20

rather than be uncomfy, have you got a nice dark skirt/trousers you could wear with the jacket?

WestCountryLass Thu 17-Mar-05 20:27:31

I honestly haven't, being a SAHM all my clothes are far too casual. I think I will have to go with the lassy band and then change at the wake type thing after.

JoolsToo Thu 17-Mar-05 20:32:15

sounds like a great idea (its the sort of thing I'd do tbh!) - I doubt anyone will be focussing on your skirt either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now