Talk

Advanced search

Grrrr - Sainsburys online shopping

(11 Posts)
Pamina3 Tue 15-Mar-05 16:38:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

starlover Tue 15-Mar-05 19:08:21

pamina... can't you cancel the whole order and just risk tesco?
or if you're going to go shopping tonight then just get the whole lot now?

i would seriously complain more to sainsburys though...

Aimsmum Tue 15-Mar-05 19:14:08

Message withdrawn

Aimsmum Tue 15-Mar-05 19:15:34

Message withdrawn

jofeb04 Tue 15-Mar-05 19:17:41

Try iceland, we've never had a problem with them

Pamina3 Wed 16-Mar-05 13:51:18

Listmaker Wed 16-Mar-05 13:55:54

I have had many run-ins with SAinsburys and their on-line shopping and they frequently drive me nuts! But they are always very apologetic and are generous with the vouchers if you complain.

Still be better if they just got it right in the first place though!!!

Bramshott Wed 16-Mar-05 13:58:19

Try Waitrose at www.waitrosedeliver.com or ocado if you can get it. We had loads of problems with Sainsbury's too, and originally thought Waitrose would be really expensive, but we spend about the same. The only dangerous thing about Waitrose is if you go to the shop and see loads of lovely things you can spend a fortune on!

Marina Wed 16-Mar-05 14:01:51

Was it economy (that was a mother of a shop Pamina !) or range that drove you away from the arms of Ocado?
I love Ocado and have used it from the very moment they starting acknowledging the existence of SE London, but sometimes the lack of choice gets to me.
Anyway, commiserations and thanks for reminding me yet again why I don't use Sainsburysodyou. Rotten luck Send the PILs out to do their own shopping, a change is as good as a rest after all.

Pamina3 Wed 16-Mar-05 14:05:31

lunavix Wed 16-Mar-05 14:05:40

I love Ocado but it does prove a bit pricy.

I use Tesco online, I hate the substitutions and we get food that's already out of date, which involves a 20 minute phone call to them to get a refund, but then obviously I have to go buy it anyways!

I used Sainsburys once... we eat a lot of fresh fruit and veg and when I went through the delivery (after the man had thrown it through my door) half of the fruit was mouldy - the pineapple was mush and fell to pieces in my hands - ewwww! Never again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now