Talk

Advanced search

Activities for a 'farm party'

(6 Posts)
geogteach Mon 14-Mar-05 20:07:47

Have booked DS party at a local farm park, this basically includes entry for the kids and an adult and somewhere for them to eat the food that I am providing.
Would you organise activities or just let people look at the animals / play on the equipment. Slightly worried that if I do this we won't really see anyone (but maybe this is an advantage [grin) He will be 4.

zubb Mon 14-Mar-05 20:09:59

how many kids are you inviting ? Do they have a tractor ride for them? How long is it for?
I think by the time they have looked at the animals, played, then had food it should take up most of your time so probably no need for activities.

Whizzz Mon 14-Mar-05 20:11:03

You could make it more fun by doing 'Spot the animal' - sort of bingo card for them to cross off what they have seen ? May be difficult to control all the kids though once they are 'loose' in the place !

helsi Mon 14-Mar-05 20:14:50

good idea Whizzz. You could then have a prize for the first entry of cards drawn out of the "hat" - a bottle of bubbles for example. Cheap & cheerful.

Whizzz Mon 14-Mar-05 20:17:52

I'd love to be a kids party organiser !!

geogteach Tue 15-Mar-05 19:21:48

Love the bingo idea, think I might include a few spurious ones like a giraffe just to see who is really looking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now