Talk

Advanced search

MPVs. whats the best for 3 car seats? picasso/zahfira/focus/other? opinions please?

(4 Posts)
weeamoomoo Mon 27-Oct-08 20:36:52

hi, am gonna need a bigger car soon. wondered if anyone had experience of having 3 car seats in back of their car? i have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 7 month baby.

have looked at MPVs on the net, and think thats what it'll need to be (used unfortunately as i'm not rich!). anyone have any recommendations? thanks.

NCbirdy Mon 27-Oct-08 20:42:58

Picasso is great for 3 car seats as they are full size individual seats in the back and the boot is huge grin.

IMO Zafira is rubbish as the seats across the back are a bench (ie not full size) and you can't get a child/baby easily in and out of a car seat in the very back (in fact a 7yo struggles!) To get into the very back you have to slide forwrd the back bench seat ad fold it down. This is fine usually but if you have car seats strapped in the bench won't slide unless you unplug them all first... canyou tell I had a nightmare with mine? grin

BlueCowWonders Mon 27-Oct-08 20:44:57

love my Toyota verso - 3 car seats easily

Kbear Mon 27-Oct-08 20:46:49

I have a scenic - three proper seats in the back (very similar to Citroen Xsara Picasso)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: