Warmfront is for people who are disabled or chronically sick, and families with children under 16.
*Warmfront plus* is for older people (over 60) and on a low income face particular difficulties. (it runs in the West midlands, south west, london, south east, north west and north east)
To be eligable to get Warmfront householders who 1) have a child under 16 or 2) are pregnant and have been given a MAT B1 maternity cert and are also in the receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
* Council Tax Benefits
* Income based - jobseekers allowance
* Working Families Tax credit
* housing benefit
* income support
householders who are rcving one or more of the following benefits:
* Attendance allowance
* Disability Living Allowance
* Disabled Persons Tax Credits
* Income support (which inc disability premium)
* Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (which inc Constant Attendance Allowance)
* Council Tax benefit (inc disability premium)
* Housing benefit (inc disability premium)
* War Disabilement Pension (inc the mobility supplement or Constant Attendance Allowance)
*Warmfront plus* people who are over 60 and rcving one or more of the following benefits:
* income support
* income based jobseekers allowance
* council tax benefit
* Housing benefit
what does the grant provide:
* Loft insulation
* Darught proofing
* Cavity-wall insulation
* Hot-water-tank insulation
* Gas room heaters with thermostat controls
* Electric storage heaters
* converting a solid-fuel open fire to a modern glass-fronted fire.
Warmfront will provides a grant up to £2,500 to make your home warmer, more energy efficient and more secure.
just been on their site for my cousin!!
we've had our last house and this one checked and upgraded by them and they're great..keep an eye on the people the contract to do work as in old house they filled in theyd done more work than they actually had, but overall....think its great.
just had them do mams house too