Talk

Advanced search

Who can do more than 3 things at once??

(16 Posts)
TiredBunny Sun 06-Mar-05 12:08:10

Just realised I am preparing lunch, doing a jigsaw, washing up, making a cup of tea and ironing at the same time! Is anyone elses life like this????!!!!!!

gothicmama Sun 06-Mar-05 12:09:43

sounds familiar check in studying as well and that's me

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sun 06-Mar-05 12:10:13

Does b/f DTs count as 2 things?

I can b/f, mumsnet, supervise hwk, talk on the telephone and prepare lunch.

Today however I am surfing online for bargains, mumsnetting, b/f DT2 and singing wiggles songs.

gothicmama Sun 06-Mar-05 12:12:04

fair play marslady - have you found any bargains yet -

thedogmother Sun 06-Mar-05 12:14:53

FGS Mars you're being supermum today!

I'm on mn/nursing a slight hangover/making coffee and not much else today.

TiredBunny Sun 06-Mar-05 12:20:48

have also managed to go swimming this morning dispite my slight hangover and desperate need for a lie in. wish i could think of some time and energy saving ways of cutting down on doing too many things at once.

donnie Sun 06-Mar-05 14:47:12

the only 3 things I can do simultaneously are eat, drink and watch telly!!!!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sun 06-Mar-05 16:34:54

sorry had to go. My mother's day lunch was waiting for me.

Yes I am supermum! I willingly take that title away from more deserving candidates lol

Not stopping now either, just wanted to see how things were progressing. Currently listening to DD2 throwing major strop and not getting involved. It is mother's day.

Didn't get any bargains, but bargain hunting deserves far more attention.

Slink Mon 07-Mar-05 09:43:04

i am studying, checking mn every now and again, in the middle of painting my hallway making a card for my dad's bday (new at card making just taken it on) oh and need to pick dd up from nursery at 11.30 and then entertain her all afternoon................

Toothache Mon 07-Mar-05 09:46:55

I'm surfing MN, 'working' and also doing pelvic floor exercises...All together now.....
SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE.

fionaow Mon 07-Mar-05 11:54:28

I can look after a sick 7-year old, twins who will be one on Thursday, write a reference, surf Mumsnet & prepeare for a meeting this afternoon -oh - and listen to the radio!

webmum Mon 07-Mar-05 12:08:16

I always do at least 2 things, usually is ironing whilce on the phone, or changin baby while on the phone and chatting to dd1 as well, so that's 3. Other times its bfeeding, while helping dd1 draw, or read her book etc tec

kama Mon 07-Mar-05 13:24:57

Message withdrawn

uwila Tue 08-Mar-05 20:37:23

At least two: work and mumsnet.

sievehead Tue 08-Mar-05 20:38:36

i do about 10 things at once, but never finish any of them! Apart from putting the kids to bed that is.

nailpolish Tue 08-Mar-05 20:39:53

i can shag, plan tomorrows tea and listen to mtv all at the same time

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: