Talk

Advanced search

baby whisperer website not working - or is it me?

(34 Posts)

I've not been able to access the baby whisperer website for days. Anybody else found this or is it my computer? Have they moved to another domain name?

babybarr Wed 15-Oct-08 21:35:59

me too...not just you

babybarr Wed 15-Oct-08 21:36:44

Think they must have problems with their site...guess there are many mums like us going crazy

Lea76 Thu 16-Oct-08 20:05:21

has anyone resolved this?
been away for a week and come back and I can't access it either....help!

Kat007 Thu 16-Oct-08 21:55:55

I still can't get on to the BW website and its driving me up the wall!!! I hope it gets sorted soon as I really need it....

frowner Fri 17-Oct-08 08:20:03

anyone still having probs with this site???

babybarr Fri 17-Oct-08 09:40:22

Still having problems...hopefully it'll get fixed soon, I don't know whether anyone knows of a contact email address so we can find out??

Kat007 Fri 17-Oct-08 10:20:12

I still can't get on, hope it hasn't gone for good??? Don't know how we contact anyone - maybe hope a UK moderator sees this!!!

Lea76 Fri 17-Oct-08 17:07:11

I've searched and searched the internet and can't find anything that might help us find out what is going on... argh... i'm lost without it!

I agree, hope that a UK moderator sees this too... let us know if anyone finds out anything!

Lea76 Fri 17-Oct-08 17:10:19

Hi all

Just found this contact for the site - might be worth trying?

Sara Fear-Hogg
hushhushbabyinc@aol.com

Kat007 Fri 17-Oct-08 21:24:34

Thats one of her daughters - are you going to email her????

babybarr Sat 18-Oct-08 13:52:54

Oh let us know what happens... I think it's definitely worth a try, I don't mind emailing lea76 if you don't want to do it - let me know.

Lea76 Sat 18-Oct-08 13:58:29

Hi there

I emailed but it got bounced back I'm afraid. Will keep digging around to see if I can find anything out.

x

babybarr Sat 18-Oct-08 14:01:36

sales@babywhisperer.com is the sales one for the site we can try that one....but I expect the same thing will happen

Lea76 Sat 18-Oct-08 14:03:21

Hi all

Just found this conversation on another website - the person there says it is currently down and won't be back up til 24th October... fingers crossed

http://www.reflux.org/reflux/webdsc01.nsf/vwID/VASV-6UMR99?OpenDocument

babybarr Sat 18-Oct-08 14:16:40

Excellent stuff lea76 well done!! I emailed the sales address and an address with webmaster so I'll let you know if I hear anything. I'll look at that conversation now. Cheers

Kat007 Sat 18-Oct-08 19:34:27

Well done Lea76 , Good work....panics me abit about the ' 24th Oct or longer ' bit though!!!! I'm in the need of a routine tweak so can't wait for it to get up and running again

mominohio Sun 19-Oct-08 02:46:23

I've been trying and trying to get back on babywhisperer.com too! I don't think the Oct. 24 date is correct though b/c if you look at that link you posted where the person said Oct. 24, you'll notice that was back in 2006 that those posts were going on. I guess it's just happening again two years later.

Maybe it's a hacker again. If anyone hears when it'll be back up this time, please let us know!!!
I need to get back on there!!!

Kat007 Sun 19-Oct-08 12:43:48

Oh yes you're right - very confusing as the dates are pretty much identical to now.... Except the last few comments are 20th Oct, which obviously we haven't got to yet!!!

I had seen on another mumsnet discussion that it was down in 2006 - so lets hope they can resolve it again - very quickly too....

Glad it's not just me. Thanks for that - hopefully it'll be back up and running again soon.

babybarr Mon 20-Oct-08 08:48:23

I had a delivery mail for the emails I sent saying they couldn't be delivered but would keep trying so as soon as they get there (if they do) I'll let you know. Odd that it happened same sort of time previously! I think we all need to get back on there!!

babybarr Mon 20-Oct-08 08:51:34

I had a delivery mail for the emails I sent saying they couldn't be delivered but would keep trying so as soon as they get there (if they do) I'll let you know. Odd that it happened same sort of time previously! I think we all need to get back on there!!

Lea76 Mon 20-Oct-08 10:39:22

Kat007 - I know what you mean, I need a tweak too! How old is your LO? Mine is 8 months tomorrow and we are experimenting with nap times and the dreaded teeth are messing things up for us!

Back to the website issue...it seems strange that there is no holding page when you try to access it - usually you get a page telling you that the website is 'under maintainance' or something similar. I just hope it hasn't gone for good. I can't believe that there is nothing posted on any other sites (especailly in the US) about this.

Kat007 Mon 20-Oct-08 13:39:47

Hi Lea76 , DS is 5.5mths and has lately started to have party time at 5am....fun....

He is on 4hr EASY but I think may need less day time sleep. DD cut catnap at this age but I think he needs it so am trying to cut 1st nap abit to see if it helps. What 'A' times does your LO have now at 8mths???

I have mailed a friend in the US who I met on BW and she is having same probs too but it is wierd that there is no word out there as to whats happened. I just get ' cannot find server ' when I try - how about you???

Kat007 Mon 20-Oct-08 19:23:45

Hi, Not sure if I'll get anywhere but when I tried to go on WWW.Babywhisperer.com just now it came up with a google page and the first one said ' This account has been suspended please contact billing/support ' and there is an email addr.

I have emailed and so far hasn't bounced back so will see if I get a reply. Further down that same google page it also says something about the site being marked as crashed, however if I click on any of these it still just says ' this page cannot be displayed - cannot find server '

I'm not the best on computers so if anyone else is and can access these messages, then let us know!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now