Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which Virgin Vie products to buy?

(9 Posts)
annh Fri 04-Mar-05 10:53:19

Going to a Virgin Vie (and various therapies) evening this evening at school and wondered if anyone could recommend any good Virgin Vie products? Will feel obliged to buy something but would also quite like to and have heard good things about them anyway. I would like more body/skincare/bath products rather than make-up. Anyone got any recommendations?

Cod Fri 04-Mar-05 10:54:18

Message withdrawn

NomDePlume Fri 04-Mar-05 10:55:04

They do a lovely scrub... I'll find out the name...

NomDePlume Fri 04-Mar-05 10:56:54

This stuff is gorgeous, comes in a fab glass jar and lasts for ages

NomDePlume Fri 04-Mar-05 10:58:16

I know you said no make up but this stuff is great, I love 'Opal' really natural but plumps your lips up

bathmummy Fri 04-Mar-05 11:02:14

Ooh - I love Virgin View. My favourite bath product at the minute is in their Therapy Spa range and is called flotation bath detox salts. It comes in a small clear jar and the salts are a deep turquoise colour and make the bath turn a lovely aquamarine colour. It scents the whole house in a pleasant not overpowering way and is a nice gentle herbally/mineral kind of smell. I haven’t done it justice as the smell is gorgeous but hard to explain. Leaves your skin soft and you feeling very relaxed. Quite expensive for a jar but a little goes a long long way. I also bathed DD1 in it and she loved it, seemed to make her calmer for bedtime so was extra bonus and incentive to eat her dinner.
The SPF lip balm thing that looks like a lipstick in a dark blue case is brilliant - works better than any lip balm or blisteze type thing I have ever used. Again, a bit pricey but worth the extra as the quality and lasting factor makes it fairly economical really.

bathmummy Fri 04-Mar-05 11:03:12

oops - meant virgin vie not view
salt scrub is ace too

Hulababy Fri 04-Mar-05 11:03:21

I like the Virgin Vie stuff. I use it for my main make up stuff. I have even converted MIL, wo in past has spent tons and tons of the expensive ranges.

They do some lovely shower ranges and facial washes, and for special occasions a nice foam type body cream with sparkles in it

annh Fri 04-Mar-05 11:46:06

Great, thanks for the speedy responses. The salt scrub and bath detox stuff both sound just up my street!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now