Advanced search

what is this toy called???

(3 Posts)
myermay Wed 08-Oct-08 20:30:49

My ds went to someones house the other day and said he made a big house/shelter out of large foam tubes (like swimming woggles), but with magnetic metal bits at the end. Bit of a longshot but does anyone have any idea what they are called please?? would like to order some for christmas

tortoise Wed 08-Oct-08 20:34:33

was it this?

myermay Wed 08-Oct-08 20:35:50

that sort of thing but all blue rods apparently. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: