Talk

Advanced search

Ooops...

(8 Posts)
marthamoo Wed 02-Mar-05 17:05:01

Ds2 (3) was just whingeing for a biscuit - I'm trying to cook dinner and do ds1's spellings with him etc. so I said, rather crossly, "I am cooking dinner - you are not having a biscuit."

His response, said in the exact intonation I use?

"B..loody Hell."

I suppose it could have been worse but, note to self, curb your language!

Beetroot Wed 02-Mar-05 17:06:02

Message withdrawn

Gwenick Wed 02-Mar-05 17:06:35

ooops

nnosam Wed 02-Mar-05 17:06:42

lovely.....

beansprout Wed 02-Mar-05 17:07:00

My friend's 2 year old now says "sh*t" whenever he drops something...

dyzzidi Wed 02-Mar-05 17:07:49

out of the mouth of babes

My old boss was very very well to do and at a company BBQ when told he would have to wait for the burgers at three years old plain as day declared Oh For F*cks Sake get a F*ucking move on.

We all laughed as the boss and his wife went purple!

sacha3taylor Wed 02-Mar-05 17:10:59

I dropped a saucepan in the kitchen once and my DS probebly about 3.5 said OH B----CKS I have never said it since

Matonic Wed 02-Mar-05 17:12:03

Dp got his come-uppance the other day. Bringing ds home from nursery, he found our road blocked by guy in van sitting in middle of road with hazard lights flashing. Dp let rip with some choice phrases, van driver eventually shifted three inches to enable dp to park. As they got out of the car ds pipes up "Daddy why is that man a wanker?" Van driver had his windows down so heard this clear as day and more choice phrases were exchanged.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now