Talk

Advanced search

Need a P/T Cleaner in Falkirk area - Any recommendations??

(3 Posts)
Toothache Tue 01-Mar-05 09:26:11

I am finding that now I'm working I have NO time do really clean the house. We tidy it, and hoover and do the dishes, do laundry and that leaves us with little time to get stuck in properly... we just seem to scratch the surface. I wanted to get a cleaner just for 2 or 3 hours 2 days a week to help out.

Anyone know any? And anyone know how much they cost around this area? I know there have been threads about his already, but they seemed to concentrate on London prices, I'm hoping it's cheaper here. >stingy scots bird< I hear you all mutter!

lyndap Tue 01-Mar-05 15:27:43

I have a fab cleaner but she lives in Bridge of Allan and doesn't drive. She wouldn't take on a pal of mine in Bannockburn so I think Falkirk may be too far away!
There's a new shop in Stirling called "all clean for you" that might be able to help?
FWIW I pay £6 per hour but that's into a bank acount and so holidays are also paid.....
Good luck

Toothache Tue 01-Mar-05 15:34:18

Lyndap - Thanks for that. I'm from Bridge of Allan! Hope to move back there soon if I can ever afford to! Perhaps I should do my own cleaning and save the money for a new house eh?!

That place in Stirling sounds ideal. I'll contact them. Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now