Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is a Wii Nintendo good value for 6 yr old girl?

(4 Posts)
Lasvegas Mon 29-Sep-08 14:56:40

I am thinking about buying DD a Wii, she will be just 6 yrs. She ennjoys playing games on the PC and has a good attention span. Is a Wii a good product for this age? It is expensive, so hoping it will have longevity and the games will grow with her. What are your reccomended games for this age child? I would ideally like ones we can play together but also ones she can play alone.

Thanks in anticipation.

TheArmadillo Mon 29-Sep-08 14:59:04

yes.

I wouldn't bother getting many games. It comes with wii sport I think, and wii play is also good (comes with controller so worth getting).

That would be enough as they are made up of plenty of mini games. You can play multiplayer or single player.

LurkerOfTheUniverse Mon 29-Sep-08 15:00:06

my dd likes the Wii sport, it's surprisingly good fun & energetic for a computer game

julie4travel Wed 01-Oct-08 08:37:58

las vegas - we really like it in our house. my dd loves doing the high school musical sing along one, we do the sporty ones too such as wii fit etc although i am a bit rubbish on it myself - the kids are so much better at it! for us its been the best consul - we actually had an xbox 360 and found the games far to old for the kids so sold it and brought the wii. its a lot better and keeps the kids active even when its raining outdoors. somehow my daughter does amazingly on the press ups on the wii fit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now