Talk

Advanced search

ds and i fighting the was against dog poo!!!!

(7 Posts)
maisystar Mon 28-Feb-05 17:29:22

me and ds are just going out to put up signs on our road asking people not to let their dogs poo. am sick of it, having to hop about to avoid it

beachyhead Mon 28-Feb-05 17:29:55

well done.....

ggglimpopo Mon 28-Feb-05 17:36:00

Message withdrawn

whymummy Mon 28-Feb-05 17:40:24

yes well done maystar,i've asked the school if we can start a campaign agaisnt dog poo because it's awful around here,there's been dog poo in a corner near the school for 3 weeks!! and wichever way you walk is just everywhere,the other day when everything was covered in snow the children couldn't really enjoy the snow in case there was dog poo,,just like running in fields,it spoils their fun

amynnixmum Mon 28-Feb-05 17:43:22

I swear one day if i see someone letting their dog poo on the pavement and not clearing it up IO will pick it up and throw it at them so that they can wear it home and have to clean it off their clothes/carpets/shoes etc. Can guarentee that if DS will manage to tread in some every time we go out.

maisystar Mon 28-Feb-05 18:34:41

have put them up! feel quite proud of us, skulking round the street in the dark, armed with scissors and sellotape

Donbean Mon 28-Feb-05 18:50:43

Add me to that campaign, i am sick to the back teeth of it.
Its on the grass verge where i park outside my house, so when i get out of the car i stand in it. There is a pile in the middle of my drive way, on the street outside the house.
I SHALL accost any one i see with a dog squating outside my house or any where for that matter.
BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for those dirty unsociable,lazy arsed pigs.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now