Talk

Advanced search

help, stuck on playstation game, can u help???

(7 Posts)
macwoozy Sun 27-Feb-05 18:29:14

I know I'm taking a chance here asking this question on MN, but it is really annoying me as I've spent over £20 on a game, and I can't get beyond 5 mins of playing. Please ask your kiddies if they've played The Great Escape, because I am, I mean my ds is stuck on itWe get to the snow mountain part, on 3rd level, I think, but can't get past the checkpoint, pleaase please please if anyone can help I would be eternaly grateful.

pixiefish Sun 27-Feb-05 18:30:16

have you looked for walkthroughs on the gaming sites?

macwoozy Sun 27-Feb-05 18:31:28

Never heard of that, do you know the address?

tammybear Sun 27-Feb-05 18:36:00

if you go to google and type in the great escape walkthrough, it should come up with websites with details of how to get past the levels

pixiefish Sun 27-Feb-05 18:36:22

there's all sorts of sites with walkthroughs and cheats on them. gamefaq is one- can't remember any more. type the name of the game and 'walkthrough' into google and you should get one

pixiefish Sun 27-Feb-05 18:37:57

here's one just ignore the requests for dosh

macwoozy Sun 27-Feb-05 18:43:42

Thank you so much, I honestly though that this plea would hit the bottom of the page with out anyone answering. Thank you for preventing me from having a sleepless night and eventually ending up in the funny farm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now