Talk

Advanced search

what is the nicest moses basket you;ve found? Most padded?

(3 Posts)
mad4mybaby Mon 22-Sep-08 10:07:35

Was going to get travel system with a carry cot on it to let ds sleep in the first few weeks/months and inlaws are paying for it. Went to look at some at the w/e and the only ones that had carry cots either couldnt be used as carry cot without the pram chassis or were soooo much money so have decided to forget the carry cot and get a moses basket.

ds1 had moses basket but didnt sleep in it long as had severe reflux and had to get special bed.

I know alot of babies arent happy in moses baskets, when i had a feel of some they werent particularly soft/padded so maybe that has a part in it? I was thinking maybe buy second hand moses basket and buy a new mattress but see if i could find a luxury type one? Dont know what else to put him in! Want something light and easy to lift up and down stairs esp as have 2 yr old, want to make as easy as possible.

FairLadyRantALot Mon 22-Sep-08 22:22:25

I used a german kind of mosesbasket, and that was superlovely...they are much bigger, tend to have reasonable good mattresses and well, they are just much much nicer....they tend to be screwed onto a wheelie frame, another plus should you have toddlers or dogs in the house

something like this

FairLadyRantALot Mon 22-Sep-08 22:23:50

duh, didn't read all your message...that kind not nice and light to carry about, sorry...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now