Talk

Advanced search

Best place to order prints on line anyone ?

(10 Posts)
fakeblonde Sun 21-Sep-08 22:22:28

Just about to order some prints online and before i go to the truprint website thought i`d check with good old mumsnet first !
I`d like to order maybe a hundred or so so anyone know of a good deal or can recommend a good site.
Would be very grateful.
Cheers x

JacobsPrincess Sun 21-Sep-08 22:24:36

I use Snapfish. Very easy to upload prints, and they send you lots of special offers. Got 3 fathers day picture mugs for £11! (One for DH, my Dad and FIL)

DoubleBluff Sun 21-Sep-08 22:25:44

Have had a few probs uploading Snapfish last few times but they were really good. Just used Jessops they were good too.

pamplemousse Sun 21-Sep-08 22:35:41

Snapfish, easy to use and I pick up prints etc from Jessops for free, or postage is cheap...

harpomarx Sun 21-Sep-08 22:41:21

anyone used Photobox? I was going to use them - seem very cheap.

gigglewitch Sun 21-Sep-08 22:44:32

i like photobox, depends what kind of thing you want to order really. You have to upload them all first, I'm in the middle of uploading about 300 atm <yawn>
We also use Boots bog-standard machine thingys and go in with memory card stuffed full of pics, works out much better price if you want loads.
Shop around <sorry> ...good luck!

gigglewitch Sun 21-Sep-08 22:45:12

grin x-post, perfect timing Harpo!!

harpomarx Sun 21-Sep-08 22:49:32

<<adopts robot voice>> I am sending you subliminal messages gigglewitch. You will answer my questions!

lemonlady Sun 21-Sep-08 22:56:27

Klick have an offer 40 free prints with next order. Need to register in shop first and get their shop no (id) and order one line to pick up in store.

fakeblonde Sun 21-Sep-08 23:43:49

Have used snapfish thanks-turnes out to be truprint anyway !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now