Advanced search

help me find ....

(2 Posts)
connyflower Thu 24-Feb-05 10:12:43

there is a company who recyles your 'special' champagne bottle and turns them into like a wall plaque ( they kinda melt it down) there is a website but cant for the life of me find it! i wanna get the bottle of champagne that i recieved when i got engaged done, anyone one know ... please? merci ....

connyflower Thu 24-Feb-05 11:43:41

bump... any chance i saw it once in york in a little shop anyone else seen them

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: