Talk

Advanced search

Can you buy cheap pj bottoms, without tops?

(10 Posts)
beansmum Thu 11-Sep-08 09:57:11

In summer ds wears jersey boxer shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in. (if it's not too dirty he wears the T shirt he's been wearing all dayblush)

Now it's getting colder he could wear his long sleeved t shirts, but what about the bottom half? Is there anywhere you can buy pj bottoms without the top half, or is it cheaper to just buy sets? Or could he wear thin jogging bottoms? or leggings?

PrimulaVeris Thu 11-Sep-08 10:06:27

I don't know the answer but I will be lurking on this one ... ds NEVER wears his pj top and I'm fed up of buying pj sets when only the bottom half is ever worn

Have been considering a full-time switch to boxers too

NotDoingTheHousework Thu 11-Sep-08 10:10:39

Message withdrawn

3kids1cat Thu 11-Sep-08 10:12:21

Yes primark do them. Not great quality but they are cheap. My ds only likes to wear the bottoms too.

NotDoingTheHousework Thu 11-Sep-08 10:36:20

Message withdrawn

CostaRicanCod Thu 11-Sep-08 10:37:34

allOVEREr the place

marks
next
primark

beansmum Thu 11-Sep-08 10:58:42

Really? I've never seen any for boys, just men. Actually, marks had a 2 pack of one short, one long bottoms, but it would be cheaper to buy a 2 piece set (and I don't want the short ones). I'll look in next, no primark nearby.

AMumInScotland Thu 11-Sep-08 10:59:30

I've only seen them in adult sizes, but thin jogging bottoms would do, if you can find ones without uncomfortable labels and logos.

Andthentherewerethree Thu 11-Sep-08 11:00:11

supermarkets i usually buy ds1's pj bottoms from. asda, tesco sainsburys etc.

beansmum Thu 11-Sep-08 11:04:36

Maybe they haven't got their winter stuff in yet, but asda only had short pjs, and only in sets. Seems like it is possible to get them though, I'll keep looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now