Talk

Advanced search

A message for handlemecarefully

(10 Posts)
JoolsToo Tue 22-Feb-05 16:57:38

please be assured that you did not offend me or GDG - we are completely unoffendable - truly!

we were just having a laugh by changing our names to Gobby 1 & 2 and now it looks like we've upset you! - we have a weird sense of humour!

Hope we're still friends

JoolsToo Wed 23-Feb-05 09:12:54

think you missed this yesterday - just wanted to make sure you got the message!

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Feb-05 12:39:30

Arghghgghh, what happened? Did hmc think we were upset?

No, no, no hmc - not at all!! Please don't worry about it! I'm not easily offended and I just thought it was funny! I know I'm gobby!!!

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Feb-05 20:35:32

For hmc if she's still not seen it!

Blossomhill Wed 23-Feb-05 20:37:35

What have you 2 been up to then???

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Feb-05 20:39:50

Nothing! On the 'what do you remember about other Mnetters' hmc said something like JT and GDK are mother and daughter, are gobby but are refreshingly honest or something like that anyway.

Next day JT decided to change her name to Gobby 2 and I was Gobby 1 - just for a laugh. I've no idea what happened after that but saw this thread by JT so presumably hmc thought we were offended by being called 'gobby' but neither of us were at all!! It's certainly not the first time and anyway, it's true and it's funny! I like hmc and don't want her to think she upset anyone cos she didn't.

Gobbledigook Wed 23-Feb-05 20:40:15

BTW - glad you changed your name back - it's like you now, the other was too long!

Blossomhill Wed 23-Feb-05 22:09:21

I know GDG it was just to remind myself really.

JoolsToo Wed 23-Feb-05 22:14:17

I've had a drop of Blossomhill toneet!

JoolsToo Wed 23-Feb-05 22:14:34

I don't think hmc is around at night!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now