Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disaster, Phil and Teds Broken, Oh No!!!! Does any one know where I can take it to get fixed?

(11 Posts)
JODIEhadababy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:21:39

It's the bit on the front wheel that makes it swivel. It's snapped so I'm stuck on a static wheel and it's not easy to steer. (It's an E3 model)

I bought it second hand, so no proof of purchase, have e-mailed P&T but have had no reply.

Any one?????

uptomyeyes Sun 07-Sep-08 21:29:32

When my DH blew one of the wheels off my P and T by using a petrol station air machine, I reported it to the shop I had bought it from and they arranged for a new wheel to be sent directly to me. If I were you I would go to any P and T stockist and ask then to order a replacement. Mine came through pretty quickly.

misdee Sun 07-Sep-08 21:31:54

out n about are the uk suppliers for p+t products

JODIEhadababy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:36:07

Apparantly DH just told me it was Out n About that he e-mailed, but we have a local shop that stocks them so I might go in and ask them.

Thanks

JODIEhadababy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:37:23

Oh and Uptomyeyes grin at your DH using the petrol station air machine

uptomyeyes Sun 07-Sep-08 21:40:13

I tried to get a doubles kit directly from Out and About - but they told me I couldn't deal with them directly - I had to go through a shop. All a bit around the houses, because the shop then goes to Out and About who go to P and T and so on...

JODIEhadababy Sun 07-Sep-08 21:54:33

Sounds abit faffy, I'll pop into town tomorrow and let them have a look at it.

Vian Mon 08-Sep-08 12:20:11

i think groovystyle sells P & T replacement tips. I out redone my e3 almost completely new..have had it 4 years. Hang on, let me find the site.

Vian Mon 08-Sep-08 12:22:59

www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/phil-and-teds/e3-spare-parts.html

Go to this link..they have all sorts of replacement parts. There is another site as well that does them but cannot seem to find them.

JODIEhadababy Mon 08-Sep-08 20:19:52

That's great thanks, will get DH to have a look at what it is exactly thats broken, but a great site I'm sure I'll need it in the future.

Thanks

JODIEhadababy Wed 17-Sep-08 11:27:26

Just to let you know that today Out and About have sent us the new part free!!! Hows that for service!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now