Talk

Advanced search

What Mumsnetters Remember about you.... anyone else gutted!?

(114 Posts)
Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:41:20

....well I suppose gutted is a bit strong a word! I must be hormonal, but there have been a few that have posted looooong lists of Mumsnetters they know and I've thought I 'know' them quite well..... but zilch, nowt, nyaddah, nuffink!

I'm off to be irrationally miffed. Hmph...

>mini flounce<

yingers74 Tue 22-Feb-05 09:42:43

I have not even looked at it and now I have read your post, will avoid it!

SoupDragon Tue 22-Feb-05 09:43:00

Who are you again??

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:43:46

>sob<

SoupDragon Tue 22-Feb-05 09:45:00

There there, dear. Have a slice of cake...

<<pats Toothache on the head with one taloned hand>>

JoolsToo Tue 22-Feb-05 09:46:49

someone put something really nice about you Toothache - whatchyeronabout?!

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:46:55

OUCH!

>talons tangled in toothaches gorgeous auburn locks<

handlemecarefully Tue 22-Feb-05 09:47:15

Oh Toothache

Get over yourself girl!

I remember a bit of a row involving Maisystar (I think I stuck up for you) - sorry if you didn't want that remembering...

I think you also posted about how your dh wasn't very good with money (is that right?)

And wasn't there a thread that you started about you and dh differing on disciplinary methods (something about smacking?)

Or am I talking out of my ample arse?

handlemecarefully Tue 22-Feb-05 09:47:55

In short you are very memorable

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:48:38

I know I know.... just one or 2 that I thought knew me really well. That's all.

Hey Soupy I pointed out that you started that 'sprinkle' pattern thing that is now 'baby dust'! Did you notive?? You're famous!

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:49:40

Now have vivid image of an ample arse talking to me.....

ghosty Tue 22-Feb-05 09:49:52

I mentioned you toothy ... about our argument about circumcision ....... but that we are friends now ...
Does that make you feel any better??

JoolsToo Tue 22-Feb-05 09:50:03

whereas I'm memorable for being 'gobby'

lou33 Tue 22-Feb-05 09:50:06

you were also in a mag or newspaper about how you had made good friends with another netter iirc, when you had your old name

Feeling better? I haven't posted about anyone on the other threads, so will probably be shouted at now for missing loads of others out!

SoupDragon Tue 22-Feb-05 09:50:33

I scanned the thread but ddidn't post anything. Mainly because I didn't want to offend anyone by not remembering something about them!

SoupDragon Tue 22-Feb-05 09:51:10

Ooooh, I remember you flounced a lot in the old days...

Enid Tue 22-Feb-05 09:51:19

I remember you when you were M2T and you used huge amounts of exclamation marks, will that do?

JoolsToo Tue 22-Feb-05 09:51:31

there's that bloody 'O' word again!

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:51:48

It's amazing how big MN is now! It wasn't that big when I joined in 2002. And even then some of the longer standing members said it had grown huge! Look at it now eh? 2 books and it's own TV programme (which I haven't seen yet!!).

It's lovely to be part of something that is growing and developing so well. I missed MN!

lou33 Tue 22-Feb-05 09:51:59

i didn't post mainly because my memory is rubbish

KristinaM Tue 22-Feb-05 09:52:03

Actually i think you shoudl be glad you dont have many mentions - I think its a little sinister [paranoid icon]. What if its JF again or lav's DH trying to find out personal info about us to use for nefarious ends......

SoupDragon Tue 22-Feb-05 09:53:08

What "O" word? No one mentioned orgasms did they?

oops Tue 22-Feb-05 09:53:13

Message withdrawn

lou33 Tue 22-Feb-05 09:56:34

i was wondering too soups

<<confused emoticon>>

Toothache Tue 22-Feb-05 09:56:44

O word??

Aw cheers everyone.

Hey I've not had a mega flounce in quite a while! In fact I've managed to stay right out of most conflicts even though I've had to ask DH to physically restrain me to stop me adding my controversial tuppence worth sometimes!!!

Must have been the influence of the Yurt that calmed things... [serene emoticon]

Lou33 - Yeah I'd even forgotten about that! It was the Daily Express and I thought it would be a tiny picture, but is wasa full page! It was me and breeze. Frenchgirl was also part of the same article. Where is she now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now