Talk

Advanced search

Wonka bars- where on earh can I get one

(8 Posts)
chocolatemummy Thu 04-Sep-08 17:44:52

dd is OBSESSED with Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory and I have promised her wonka bar with a golden ticket to go to the chocolate factory (cadbury world) as a reward for being good and starting school etc
I remembered seeing them in lots of place but now I atcually want one they seemed to have dissapoeared?

brightwell Thu 04-Sep-08 17:52:18

I've not seen them for ages, i know there used to be one with popping candy in. I can remember getting them from woolies, but probably 5 years ago.

BoysAreLikeDogs Thu 04-Sep-08 17:54:42

here

HTH

Jux Thu 04-Sep-08 17:55:06

They're vile - really nasty cheap chocolate with really nasty cheap crap gunk inside. I haven't seen them for ages either.

chocolatemummy Thu 04-Sep-08 18:05:47

its not really the chocolate bar I am looking for its the Wonka bit and I can put golden ticket inside lol

pardon Thu 04-Sep-08 18:19:58

They sell them in the Selfridges food hall - the ones that look like the one in the film

shhhh Sun 07-Sep-08 19:40:07

selfridges sell them.iir I don;t think they have a "golden ticket" although as pardon say they do look like the film ones...
A tad expensive for what they are as well although devine grin.

Are you in a rush for one..? I could get on when next at the trafford centre..?

I guess, if you wanted a ticket you could gently open and place some foil in..???

shhhh Sun 07-Sep-08 19:41:03

btw, although expensive, cheaper than the one on ebay shock.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now