Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know where i can find trousers for 12-18m old DS with the 'feet' in?

(8 Posts)
Jodyray Wed 03-Sep-08 12:06:59

I realise these are usually for newborns but DS starts nursery next week and they have advised that he wears tights under his pants on cold days as he will pull his socks off!!! Problem is i cant find any dark coloured tights as they are all school ages, he is only just 12m. All the tights i have seen in his size are girly colours! My DS also has slight eczema so i need to be careful with clothes, i am worried that tights may make him more itchy etc. Has anyone else had to put their son in tights for nursery and does anyone know where i can find pants with the 'feet' in which may help?
Thanks!!!! Wasnt sure where to post this!

differentID Wed 03-Sep-08 12:13:33

mothercare start black and navy tights from a size 1-2 if that helps?

Jodyray Wed 03-Sep-08 12:19:26

ok thanks i will have a look

milge Wed 03-Sep-08 12:22:05

How hysterical. Are the nursery serious? I am rofl about a room full of 1 year old running around in tights under their pants.

Does the nursery not have the heating on in the winter?

I have seriously not heard of something so bonkers.

Jodyray Wed 03-Sep-08 12:24:02

I laughed too but got a stern look!!! DP was horrified!!! They do have the heating on but said he could still catch a chill?!! I just hope he never finds out, poor baby!! blush

poeia Wed 03-Sep-08 12:26:11

You can get trousers with feet (not sure if that's what you mean?) from JojoMamanBebe.

LilRedWG Wed 03-Sep-08 12:28:35

My sister used to put my nephew in navy tights to stop him pulling his socks off and freezing. Once his trousers were on, no-one can tell.

DD's nursery insist on slippers in case there is an emergency (fire etc.) and they have to go outside.

Jodyray Wed 03-Sep-08 12:30:31

yes thats exactly what i am looking for thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now