Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else had problems with Letterbox?

(2 Posts)
ForeverOptimistic Mon 01-Sep-08 15:53:11

I am really annoyed with Letterbox. angry

I ordered some knights and accessories for ds's birthday recently and paid an additional £5 on top of the standard delivery to guarantee delivery in time for ds's birthday. A huge parcel arrived but when I opened it there was a tiny package inside which wasn't even for us anyway and a delivery note stating that my order was out of stock! hmm I phoned Letterbox and was told that they would reimburse the delivery charge. As yet they still have not done so.

A couple of weeks later I receive one of the two items that I ordered but when dh went to assemble it the screws were missing so he could not actually put it together.

I sent an email complaining and I asked for the screws and delivery charge to be reimibursed as a matter of urgency. They have acknowledged the email and said that they would reply within 24 hours but I have still not received a response and my original email was sent nearly 2 weeks ago! angry.

I am going to get on the phone to them now and find out what they think they are playing at!

As anyone else had problems with them?

MilaMae Mon 01-Sep-08 18:53:45

Oh yes had a nightmare involving pirate ships last Xmas very similar to you,would never order from them again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now