Talk

Advanced search

someone please give me some advice

(10 Posts)
tye Fri 29-Aug-08 20:46:23

ok so today i used my free clearblue pregnancy test and it said positive dnt no wether i can get my head around believing it due to misscaring id twins at 20weeks in april. going to do one again tomorow but my worry is on tuesday i whent under general anesthetic to have 5 teeth pulled if i am pregnant what harm will this of done to the baby ive tried scannin the net for answers but cant find anything. would be really grateful if someone could give me any answers? xx

LucyJones Fri 29-Aug-08 20:48:07

firstly congratulations smile
so sorry to hear what happened in April sad
I would book a visit to your gp on Monday and ask about the general anaesthetic, I'm sure it would be a problem as lost of people must undergo such procedures without realising they are pregnant xxx

LittleMissFrazzled Fri 29-Aug-08 22:26:51

Have you tried phoning NHS Direct. Sometimes they are more helpful than others....0845 46 47

tye Sun 31-Aug-08 00:33:34

if everything turns out ok with the pregnancy what would my odds be of misscarying again? i cant seem to find the answers on net and its all going through my head worrying me justtrying to find out my chances until i can get into midwife.

i also have an appointment on fri to speak to a consultant about my misscarige with the twins does anyone know what we will actually discuss?

thanx.. n sorry t b a pain asking lots of q's!

KerryMum Sun 31-Aug-08 00:38:08

iirc there ARE anaesthetics you should NOT use while pregnant. i had to have acrown done with ds1. dentist knew what to avid

tye Sun 31-Aug-08 00:43:09

sorry dont understand what irc means. should the hospital of asked me for a water sample before they gave me anaesthetic?

KerryMum Sun 31-Aug-08 00:49:00

irc = if I remember correctly.

Call dentist on Monday. Find out what they used. Ask them what effects it could have on your baby, if any.

KerryMum Sun 31-Aug-08 00:49:43

I know it is very worrisome. But try not to worry too much.

tye Sun 31-Aug-08 00:55:35

ah ok kerrymum thnx for ur advice i will be sure to phone them monday morning first thing.

nappyaddict Sun 31-Aug-08 02:44:02

congrats

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now