Talk

Advanced search

Bloody old maniac just tried to run us all down on his flaming disability moped!!!

(3 Posts)
PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 12:55:53

Narrow path along side very busy road, children all on inside away from road and this bloody nutter comes flying and i dont mean 5 mile an hour!!..full throttle towards us like a bowling ball!..i have mindee in buggy and dd plus older mindee walking holding buggy/hands next to me!..i quickly get dd and mindee to move to one side as i also do with buggy and he jerks other wway at last minute c;lipping buggy but not EVEN farking saying sorry or having the decency to 'look' apologetic...i shouted "you ignorant...." before remembering i had the children with me and trailed off!...am soooooooooangry...it happenss all the time whilst im out with the children, these idiots who really 'should' know better tear arsing down the pavements with no concern to any other person!angry

sarah293 Fri 29-Aug-08 12:57:48

Message withdrawn

PinkChick Fri 29-Aug-08 13:01:49

I know, this one was fast!, i didnt know they actually went this fast!

i ALWAYS move out of the way for people whether they have moped, pram, wheel chair as i know how difficult i can be to have to manouver things like that but FGS!, these people should have to pass driving tests and at that speed should DEFINATLY be on the road!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now