Talk

Advanced search

I have a shrew in my fireplace, a pissed of cat, a fascinated squeaking dd and a pissed off aggreesive dp, what now?

(9 Posts)
twinsetandpearls Tue 26-Aug-08 13:41:03

The cat has just caught a shrew,it dropped it so I told dd to scare off the cat so the shrew could run away. For some reason dd saw this as an invite to bring the shrew into the house.

Dp heard the noise, he works from home, so came in yelling and shouting. He tried to catch the shrew but it ended up running around the room and is now in our fireplace. DD then kicked of big style yelling and swearring at us before slamming a door at me.

What do I do now with the shrew and dp?

ShittyCatsLawyer Tue 26-Aug-08 13:42:22

make one eat the other

twinsetandpearls Tue 26-Aug-08 13:43:12

I feel like finding the shrew and ramming it up his arse, ala Richard Gere.

Oliveoil Tue 26-Aug-08 13:45:05

open the door he slammed and screech I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNIVITED SHREWS and then slam the door again

add YOU TOSSER if dd is out of earshot

is the shrew dead?

Bramshott Tue 26-Aug-08 13:46:40

I have just caught a mouse in our living room by throwing a teatowel over it.

twinsetandpearls Tue 26-Aug-08 13:49:26

No it is crawling about underneath the hearth.

To be fair the shrew did not come in dd boughht it it but lol olivoil.

We have been doing the tea towel but it moves so fast.

twinsetandpearls Tue 26-Aug-08 13:59:38

The shrew is now free we chased it out of the house. The cat is still trying to find it.

Bramshott Tue 26-Aug-08 21:54:43

Glad you got it out! TBH I was surprised I managed to corner our mouse with only a teatowel - I think it was a stupid one!

twinsetandpearls Wed 27-Aug-08 03:03:52

Mice our much easier I have discovered, having two cats we are becoming experts at this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now