Talk

Advanced search

things you don't want your dcs to say in the underwear dept of M and S

(18 Posts)
hatwoman Sat 16-Aug-08 21:20:09

"why don't we get those [points at pair of pants] for when we play pink frilly knickers with daddy"

RubyRioja Sat 16-Aug-08 21:20:42

arf

sfxmum Sat 16-Aug-08 21:25:42

dd just shouted very loudly BOOBIES BOOBIES
but to be fair she was only little and there were a lot of bras about

hanaflower Sat 16-Aug-08 21:26:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hatwoman Sat 16-Aug-08 21:27:04

"why are you laughing mummy? what;s funny mummy?"

[oh forgive me while I collapse helplessly among the t-shirt bras"

MrsSchadenfreude Sat 16-Aug-08 22:14:44

"I know what these are for" (shakes large bra in mother's face) "They're for ladies to put their udders in!"

Heated Sat 16-Aug-08 22:18:57

Ds (4), going through Spiderman phase, holding up lacy bra, "Look at my web-slingers, Mummy!"

Lilliput Sat 16-Aug-08 22:21:34

When potty training my overly articulate 2.5 year old dd we were in M&S and she did a small nugget of poo in her pants. Me being useless didn't have any spare on me. No problem I thought we are in M&S I'll buy more. Get up to the desk to pay, the nice assistant asks dd if these lovely new pants are for her. DD pipes up in her loudest and cutest voice. "Mummy has bought them for me because I have a big poo in my pants and silly mummy hasn't got any spare ones for me"

QueSt Sat 16-Aug-08 22:23:53

Or,
"mum, how many breasts do you have? One, two, three, four...."

snort.
angry

squeaver Sat 16-Aug-08 22:24:10

Just last week, my dd (3.8) said, "imagine having these big boobies, Mummy" holding up a 38F. I am 34A blush

Uranus Sun 17-Aug-08 20:31:19

My DD (2 at the time) said rather loudly in M&S, whilst seeing a mannequin in underwear "I want to play with boobies mummy", to which my DH piped up "Don't we all love" grin

trefusis Sun 17-Aug-08 20:34:44

Message withdrawn

bozza Sun 17-Aug-08 20:38:52

Well it wasn't in M&S but it was quite loudly in the ladies' changing room at the baths:

"Mummy I have a little willy in my girly bits, do you have a willy in your bits".

TrinityRhino Sun 17-Aug-08 20:41:02

oh bozza thats hysterical grin

NotAnOtter Sun 17-Aug-08 20:42:24

ds in starbucks today ' But HOW does the seed get from Daddys balls into your muffy'

callmeovercautious Sun 17-Aug-08 20:50:40

Whilst trying on my Wedding dress (Ok it was Debenhams!) DD did the biggest and smellyest poo in her nappy (20m). She then started shouting POO MUMMY, CHANGE PANTS! over and over.

I had to get out of the dress and back into my clothes, load her and everything else back up and squeeze past the huge line of people waiting to use that cubicle blush

The assistant had her can of airfreshner out before we were even out from behind the curtains blush

Needless to say I was very embarrassed when I had to go back later to finish trying on grin

LynetteScavo Sun 17-Aug-08 20:54:28

you really don't want to turn around to see your DS, aged 5 wearing a bra, saying "I'm a lady" Much to his brothers amusement. But not to mine. blush

QuintessentialShadows Sun 17-Aug-08 20:59:07

grin Lynette.

Or, as you are just in your undies.

"I need to wee, I need to wee, I need to wee, NOW!!!"

another drinking cup wasted....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now