Talk

Advanced search

15 year olds must be made of stern stuff these days

(14 Posts)
marthamoo Tue 15-Feb-05 00:12:17

'Cos I just watched "The Grudge" with dh, which is a 15 certificate and it scared the pants off us! No kidding - seriously scary film.

sparklymieow Tue 15-Feb-05 00:15:08

is that the new version?

marthamoo Tue 15-Feb-05 00:16:25

The one with Sarah Michelle Gellar - it was a jJpanese film originally?

sparklymieow Tue 15-Feb-05 00:19:09

i have just added it to my rental queue with sainburys, will I be really scared??

marthamoo Tue 15-Feb-05 00:19:24

Oh, I gotta go - dh has gone to bed and I'm too scared to be here on my own!

marthamoo Tue 15-Feb-05 00:19:36

YES!

sparklymieow Thu 17-Feb-05 00:13:52

Oh MY GOD!! Just watch it, and pooped myself..... I am so glad I had control of the buttons and was able to turn it down when it got scary... Glad I didn't see it at the cimera (sp??)

marthamoo Thu 17-Feb-05 07:24:46

Dh reckons he has had two sleepless nights because of it

And I had a bit of a moment in the shower when I was washing my hair...

Really very scary film - I think the only film I've seen that gave me the heebie-jeebies more was The Sixth Sense.

SeaShells Thu 17-Feb-05 07:29:33

We watched it last week, really scary, it was really jumpy but couldn't help laughing when the woman picks up the phone and there's that noise, DP commented that it sounded like someone burping down the phone, after that everytime the sound came on I started laughing!

emmatmg Sun 20-Feb-05 19:36:13

OMGFGG!!!
We watched this last night and I nearly shat myself.

I very nearly screamed out loud at the CCTV bit with the police man and the face on the bus. Infact if I wasn't hiding behind a blanket I would have screamed out loud.

VERY Scary.....LOVED IT!

emmatmg Sun 20-Feb-05 19:36:51

to man G's

OMFGG I mean....

Twiglett Sun 20-Feb-05 19:39:19

i saw an ad for that .. is it the one where she's in the shower and there's something on the back of her head?

if it is then even the s*dding advert scared me

(I used to love horror movies before I had kids too)

Socci Sun 20-Feb-05 19:58:39

Message withdrawn

marthamoo Sun 20-Feb-05 20:03:47

It was really scary wasn't it? Yes that's the one, Twiggles (can I call you Twiggles - I'm exceeding pissed) That's what I meant by my shower moment! It really freaked dh out. My scariest film has to be The Sixth Sense - and as a student I was a real horror afficianado - have seen hundreds of them. Emmatmg - I had a cushion, not a blanket! Socci, bless, that's one of my favourite films.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now