Talk

Advanced search

Playground near Harley Street?? It's for tomorrow morning!

(10 Posts)
SqueezyDiva Mon 11-Aug-08 22:40:10

Hiya

My son has an assessment on Harley Street tomorrow morning (the other end from Regents Park) and I wonder if anyone knows the location of the closest playground with swings etc. so he can burn off some energy beforehand.

Cavendish sqaure is super-close but has no playground.

Regents park is not too far but I have no idea whether or wherein lies any play facilities.

Help!

mucho tanks

alarkaspree Mon 11-Aug-08 22:46:55

The best (and closest to Harley St) playground in Regent's Park is in the south-east corner, just by the entrance opposite Park Square West.

Hope the assessment goes well.

SqueezyDiva Mon 11-Aug-08 22:48:34

You darling Alarkspree!!

Good night!

oops Mon 11-Aug-08 22:52:23

Message withdrawn

Earlybird Mon 11-Aug-08 23:45:04

IIRC, there is a playground off Marylebone High Street - a few streets in back of/west of the Waitrose (which I assume is still there?). It's a very shady square (meaning leafy, not dodgy characters)! Csn't recall the name though.

SqueezyDiva Tue 12-Aug-08 07:22:30

Hi Earlybird

You awake? grin. I seem to remeber one in the environs too. It's the name of the road I was hoping for if anyone knows. I've a hyperactive boy and whinging toddler to traipse around with.

hoxtonchick Tue 12-Aug-08 07:35:24

that park is just off moxon street i think. see map.

SqueezyDiva Tue 12-Aug-08 08:26:38

You mumsnetters are amazing.

I scoured Google for ages with no joy. Guess the Googlebeast just can't handle some things.

As it happens it is pouring with rain so I'm taking him swimming blush but I'll deffo use this info next time.

Sq. D.

hoxtonchick Tue 12-Aug-08 09:12:48

lol. are you swimming at the seymour centre?

SqueezyDiva Wed 13-Aug-08 21:36:12

No we went somewhere local on route. Good thing pools open so early. The assessment went well too. Thanks y'all.

SqD

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now