Talk

Advanced search

Broadbridge Heath, nr Horsham - what's it like?

(2 Posts)
youpeskykids Mon 11-Aug-08 21:11:53

Hi everyone - really sorry to bug you again, but we are thinking of moving to Broadbridge Heath in West Sussex. I have a new job based in Gatwick, currently live in Bromley, have DS1 4.5 and DS2 16months. We're moving house and trying to find a good location is a nightmare as we don't know anyone in this area, so we're relying on as much web research as possible!

We saw a house on Sat that ticks all our requirements as well as having a wow factor. I have posted this already earlier today, and had some great replies, but wondered whether any of you late birdies out there had an opinion too - good or bad. I don't want to make a costly mistake!!! We looking for semi rural but not out in the sticks, avoiding a town centre location, and generally a nice, family friendly location.

Help?!

captainmummy Mon 11-Aug-08 22:05:59

Don't know much about Broadbridge heath but we are in Horley, which is about 2 miles from Gatwick. I guess Broadbridge is closer to Crawley than Horsham, os you might want to check it out there too. Broadbridge Heath is on the way to Horsham for me, - horsham is lovely.
We moved to Horley becuase it's a small town with good schools (well, primary schools anyway), pool, library etc. Got good links into london and down to the coast - and we are not under the flight path, which I think BH might actually be.
Not too much help, am I??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now