Talk

Advanced search

Ceebeebies stage show - has anyone seen it?

(8 Posts)
ZebsRoomofHerOwn Tue 05-Aug-08 11:24:46

I have tickets to see this with DS, but he's now double booked. Does anyone know how long the show lasts? I'm thinking he may be able to do both if it's not that long, but I'm not sure.
Oh, and is it any good, or just painful?!

Cheers. grin

Elkat Wed 06-Aug-08 10:30:49

I saw the Cbeebies show in Cardiff and wasn't that impressed tbh. Thought the milkshake show that is around at the mo to be much better. HTH

yackertyyack Wed 06-Aug-08 10:53:29

We took DC to this and if i remember right it was around 45 mins each half - so not too long!! Personally thought it was alright...but the kids LOVED it which was all that mattered.
Word of advice-take your own flashy thing if you have anything similar as they are a rip off in the theatre!!! £7!!! shock

ZebsRoomofHerOwn Thu 07-Aug-08 10:50:15

Flashy thing? What's one of those? hmm I'll definitely be taking his own drink as well!

I think he's just going to love it. I wish I'd taken him to Lazytown now.

Bunch Thu 07-Aug-08 11:00:37

Lazytown was fantastic!! Sorry! But it was!!!!

Elkat Thu 07-Aug-08 11:04:44

Yes, I thought Lazytown was pretty cool too grin

yackertyyack Thu 07-Aug-08 11:15:20

oh they have a whole range of overpriced crap merchandise and they have these flashing ball things which whirl around (bit like you get at the fair) and the kids love them!!!! Hope you enjoy it!

ZebsRoomofHerOwn Thu 07-Aug-08 13:29:18

grin I have my hipflask of gin and my earplugs ready. I think that covers everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now