Talk

Advanced search

escaped hamster - any ideas how to catch him?

(5 Posts)
RealityGap Tue 05-Aug-08 10:16:07

I put our hamster in his ball while I cleaned his cage and hes escaped - thankfully the kids and the cats are all out so it is just me and the rouge hamster - any ideas greatfully recieved

lazaroulovesleggings Tue 05-Aug-08 10:18:18

I once let my hamsters free inthe bathroom and they went down a hole at hte back of the toilet never to be seen again. We did heart them scuttling about for a while though, then silence and a funny smell.

RealityGap Tue 05-Aug-08 10:30:22

he is in the lounge - I have heard him :S he better not be chewing a sodding great hole in the sofa that I am supposed to be finishing covering today.

I have left his cage on the floor with some food hoping that he might just decide that you know what I like the easy life.

He has escaped before when one of the DC opened one of the pipes in his cage up and he survived the day with the 2 cats stalking him - so fingers crossed

RealityGap Tue 05-Aug-08 10:30:25

he is in the lounge - I have heard him :S he better not be chewing a sodding great hole in the sofa that I am supposed to be finishing covering today.

I have left his cage on the floor with some food hoping that he might just decide that you know what I like the easy life.

He has escaped before when one of the DC opened one of the pipes in his cage up and he survived the day with the 2 cats stalking him - so fingers crossed

RealityGap Tue 05-Aug-08 10:43:34

He is safely back in his cage

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now