Talk

Advanced search

Can you definately return unused deals tokens and have the points re-credited?

(5 Posts)
DontNeedAnything Sat 02-Aug-08 19:58:55

Cos the T&Cs say this:

"Unless otherwise stated, you cannot change or cancel your booking once booked or ordered and no refunds or re-credits of Clubcard Vouchers will be given in these circumstances, however unused and in-date Tokens can be returned to us for a points refund."

I want to book tickets for a possible "rainy day"activity when we are on holiday. But if we do not get any "rainy days" they are likely to be unused.

DontNeedAnything Sat 02-Aug-08 21:25:50

anyone know?

kid Sat 02-Aug-08 21:27:31

Not sure about getting the points back, but you could always sell the tickets on Ebay. That way you get something out of them.

wheresthehamster Sat 02-Aug-08 21:36:41

Non-specific days out tokens or unused holiday tokens can be re-credited because I've done it. I think they are talking about once you have booked a holiday using your tokens you can't get a refund then. Also something like RAC membership I'm not sure about as that is a named thing. Email them if you're not sure.

CantSleepWontSleep Sat 02-Aug-08 21:39:04

Oh I wish I'd realised that you could get unused ones refunded if they are in date. Mine expired 2 days ago without being used.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now