Talk

Advanced search

DESPERATE to bring in extra money- any one help??

(5 Posts)
mad4mybaby Fri 01-Aug-08 13:03:12

DH earns a good wage but we have alot of debt particulary our overdraft. Now we are doing well and have been paying our debt off and we dont pay for something we can do without. Have gone through monthly expenditure and there is nothing else we can cut down on that we dont already.

DH works every hour under the sun and i need to try to bring in some extra money that doesnt involve any outlays. I have 2 yr old ds and also 6 months pg so i cant go back to work. Already do mystery shopping but because we live somewhere quite remotley i dont get anything in the area that makes it worthwile.

Any suggestions any of you have that work for you?

MelT76 Sat 02-Aug-08 07:48:00

How about proof reading? Papers & magazines & publishers. Not sure where you would find out about it tho blush sorry not much help.

WheresTheAuPair Sat 02-Aug-08 08:13:35

Hi contact me on beattie dot nicola @ ntlworld dot com or CAT me. I have been involved for the last few months with a new business venture which has worked out really well for me. I was in similar situation -have a nearly 2 yr old and am heavily pregnant at the moment!

mad4mybaby Mon 04-Aug-08 14:26:14

does it involve any initial outlay/selling though?

SammyK Mon 04-Aug-08 14:29:47

watching with interest...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now