Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Trying to re-locate a book I found on the Net, need help!

(6 Posts)
jodee Thu 10-Feb-05 12:28:35

I should know what I'm doing after years of secretarial work but I'm trying to find again a book I did a search on, on being an ultra organised secretary; pretty sure it was on Amazon as there was a review underneath it (the reviewer wrote something like 'the boss was so impressed with my suggestions for reorgansing the office/filing etc. that he gave me a promotion'). I'm not after a promotion, I'm the only one in the office bar the boss! but it would be really useful!

Glass of virtual wine/bar of virtual choc if anyone can find what I'm looking for, should have saved the page, grrrr.

Angeliz Thu 10-Feb-05 12:30:17

Sorry but had to have a little snigger there

jodee Thu 10-Feb-05 12:47:36

I know, it's daft! Basically I work part-time and spend most of the time doing real chargeable 'work' rather than admin, so it's piling up around me and want a quick system, so to speak.

franch Thu 10-Feb-05 12:56:55

This it?

jodee Thu 10-Feb-05 13:03:14

Franch, you are wonderful, thank you!

I'm in a new job doing the sec/admin thing on my own, whereas I've been used to a large organisation with lots of bods to do different jobs, so need to get my brain out of first gear a bit more!

franch Thu 10-Feb-05 15:53:15

It's a pleasure jodee! I'm currently 10 wks pg and suffering 24h 'morning' sickness so I'll take the virtual choc and tuck it away till I feel better thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now