Advanced search

Sisterhood of the Random Ill-timed Spot

(12 Posts)
Califrau Thu 31-Jul-08 22:30:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Fri 01-Aug-08 08:59:13

Ledodgy Fri 01-Aug-08 09:01:11

That happens to me with coldsores rather than spots. When I was 17 and my first date with my current crush I woke up that morning with a cold sore!

Littlefish Fri 01-Aug-08 09:03:08

These spots have a special name in my circle of friends - they are called a Jeremy. A special Occasion Spot. No idea why - they just are smile

Littlefish Fri 01-Aug-08 09:04:29

Has anyone been watching Tribal Wives? The woman last week had the most unbelievable special occasion spot on her chin. It got bigger and bigger and bigger and then the next shot showed her with a big red raw patch on her chin. Some of the bits were obviously shown out of sequence though, and you could track it by her spot!

littlelapin Fri 01-Aug-08 09:40:24

Dilberta Fri 01-Aug-08 09:43:21

hahahahaha

Littlefish Fri 01-Aug-08 17:13:58

A "Godfrey" perhaps then Lapin?

Is your dh home now?

Califrau Sun 03-Aug-08 00:59:26

thumbwitch Sun 03-Aug-08 01:10:00

heh heh, I have one of these on my chin at the mo and feel like calling it a tarquin! Haven't had one for aaaaages - and I'm hoping that this one peaked too soon as the wedding I'm due to go to is next Friday, so hope for rapid healing!

Ambi Sun 03-Aug-08 01:14:46

oh god they are awful, beautiful dewy skin to rival a model for weeks before then: BANG, 3 days before that sore tingly feeling appears, the next a big red lump that looks like a police siren. All ready for the very gross main event.
<sighs> I know it well.

Ambi Sun 03-Aug-08 01:17:25

perhaps colour it in eyeliner (pref brown or black not green or electric blue) and make it a beauty spot a la marilyn Monroe or Cindy Crawford. Though prob won't work if its in the middle of your forehead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now