Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Valentine gifts for dh/dp

(11 Posts)
SPARKLER1 Tue 08-Feb-05 21:06:08

Have been looking around trying to find something "small" but special for dh for valentines day but everything around is so expensive or mega-tacky. Just interested to know if anyone of you are buying gifts for your partners and what they are?

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 08-Feb-05 21:08:18

I have bought myself a very sexy underwear set but as it's for dh's benefit it's his present

zubb Tue 08-Feb-05 21:09:17

How about a favourite book? or make up a CD with his favourite music?
I'm not much help I'm afraid as I don't even get dh a card let alone a present.

helsy Tue 08-Feb-05 21:19:00

depends how much you want to spend but www.iwantoneofthose.com is aimed at blokes and usually has gadgetty stuff on.
Just had a look and the liquorice whip looks fun!

SPARKLER1 Tue 08-Feb-05 21:25:47

Dh loves liquorice. Like the sound of that whip. Don't want to spend a lot - just something for a bit of fun.

SPARKLER1 Tue 08-Feb-05 21:33:10

The sexy underwear idea sounds fun too - could do with some new stuff for myself. Would make a change from the old, greying, boring stuff I have in my underwear drawer at the moment.

ImuststopdrinkingBlossomhill Tue 08-Feb-05 22:03:17

I got a gorgeous set in Asda for £14. It's a baby doll with a thong that has ribbons at the side. It's not at all as tacky as it sounds

Levanna Wed 09-Feb-05 00:59:41

I've got a few tacky bits............ and a garden DIY book ! Highly unromantic, but we will finish this garden before summer!

SPARKLER1 Wed 09-Feb-05 19:31:10

Message withdrawn

DaddyCool Thu 10-Feb-05 11:09:38

if anyone has seen any of my other posts guess what I'm going to say now.....

scotch! a nice big bottle of expensive single malt scotch!

scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch

secur Thu 10-Feb-05 11:11:31

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now