Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have Lego Indiana jones for the DS Lite...

(10 Posts)
SoupDragon Wed 16-Jul-08 14:48:22

... and if so, would anyone be willing to scan/photo copy the important bits from instruction book for me please?

I've just bought one from Ebay and then noticed it was "brand new" and yet came without the instruction book... hmm

3kids1cat Wed 16-Jul-08 18:27:41

hi soupdragon, I don't have the instruction booklet either, as dp downloaded the game for our ds, but I thought I'd let you know that ds figured out how to play, what to do etc just by playing it. He is 7. So maybe you won't need it anyway.

palaver Wed 16-Jul-08 18:30:06

we have it

waht do you want to know?

palaver Wed 16-Jul-08 18:35:49

such stuff as

Umbrella slide

some of the characters like Prof Jones and Marcus Brody have the ability to access areas of the level by using their umbrellas to slide along zip lines. Use the Touch screen to activate this.

SoupDragon Wed 16-Jul-08 21:16:16

I don't know what I want to know as I don't have the game yet And since neither I nor DSs have ever touched a DS Lite I have even less idea than most! I guess how to control the, er characters and do stuff.

Im a little annoyed with myself actually. I saw it was "brand new" and assumed that meant complete. Didn't see the bit (in LARGE letters no less!) that said it had no book. Bah!

SoupDragon Wed 16-Jul-08 21:16:34

thanks BTW.

palaver Thu 17-Jul-08 09:30:01

CAT me - I charge very reasonable rates - a gallon of Blue String Soup soup seems like a fair price wink

palaver Thu 17-Jul-08 09:31:09

I am not some weirdo BTW - I am a genuine hairy handed trucker

SoupDragon Thu 17-Jul-08 11:39:29

Fabulous thank you I don't have CAT [cheapskate] (I have 2 SoupKittens but I don't think that's the same thing)

Can you email me on iamsoupdragon at blueyonder dot co dot uk ?

On the plus side, the game arrived this morning, less than 24 hours after I bought it! Can't really fault the seller's service

palaver Thu 17-Jul-08 14:21:19

have emailed smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now