Talk

Advanced search

The toilet door!

(7 Posts)
Frizbe Fri 04-Feb-05 16:34:23

Has anyone had their dd/ds open the toilet door whilst they've been out in a public loo? I just managed to dive off the loo today (in the disabled, as had changed dd on the change unit in there 1st), knickers round ankles to prevent dd from pulling the lock back too far and being exposed to the whole motorway services, could have been very embarassing

Blu Fri 04-Feb-05 16:38:01

Oh yes - and had him announce a graphic running commentary of my activities in the toilet in his usual oud clear voice for the whole of the motorway service station to enjoy!

Also, in a hotel on holiday, we were outside the cubicles washing hands, and he embarrrassed some poor woman by shouting 'Splash plomp! someone's having a poo, aren't they Mummy?'

MrsBigD Fri 04-Feb-05 16:41:13

frizbe... I think it's pretty normal! dd loves unlocking the door whilst I'm in 'mid-action', very annoyng that. Even worse is when she manages to squeeze herself through the bottom gap and escapes my groping hands just to stand outside the door giggling. She's 3 and very petite..

Lonelymum Fri 04-Feb-05 16:44:21

Have any of you had a child who gets on the floor and peers through the gap at the bootom to see what they are doing in the next cubicle? Mine haven't in a toilet but ds2 (aged 7 FGS!) did it this week in the swimming pool changing rooms!

moondog Fri 04-Feb-05 16:47:36

lol at you lot!!!
Oh yes, I've been there!!!

cat82 Fri 04-Feb-05 16:54:41

Not been there with dd (she's only 8.5 months) but one of my earliest memories was attempting to slither under a toilet door in a public loo and getting jammed!

triceratops Fri 04-Feb-05 16:56:02

yes - he did it today. I curse the day he found out how to operate the catch

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now