Talk

Advanced search

Anyone want to child swap?

(15 Posts)
Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 19:46:11

I think we should have a mumsnet child swapping service so when you are fed up with the child/children you have you can swap them for a bit...
Anyone want a 12 year old boy who is doing everything he can to avoid a shower
And a 7 year old boy who has had a shower but is now in the garden playing with mud/
I will except a small girl all clean and ready for bed for a night night story about princess!

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 19:58:50

Anyone????

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nickytwotimes Sun 13-Jul-08 20:00:01

Now, I can do you a wee boy in his jammies fresh from the bath if that's any good? I'm sure he wouldn't mind the story about Princesses!

Scootergrrrl Sun 13-Jul-08 20:01:11

I've got a small girl al clean at the moment... She has been up all night last night being sick though. It might be worth a gamble and she might be over it now grin Are you feeling lucky?

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 20:12:14

OOOOOOH small clean boy and small clean (non puking girl) and a crying 8 year old, very very tempting to take the lot.... so who wants mine?

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 20:55:47

Anyone want mine?

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 21:02:42

I'll swap your 12 year old non-showered DS for a 4 year old slightly grubby fairy princess obsessed DD with severe attitude and whinging tendancies?? She is in bed asleep atm but likes to wake up several times a night to get someone to come in and adjust her duvet to the correct orientation angry

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 21:03:57

or I'll take the muddy 7 year old - I'm not fussy grin. Is postage cheaper on that one?

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 21:05:43

You have not smelt my unwashed 12 year old, you might not be so keen grin.
In all fairness he has now had his shower and brushed his teeth and sorted his school stuff for tomorrow, and is now in bed, bless him

Kimi Sun 13-Jul-08 21:06:25

I will pay the Fed Ex charge to anywhere in the world grin

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 21:12:37

yes, but my thinking is that teenage boys spend more time in the shower than girls no? At some point he has to become one of those types I'd guess. I'm no expert though - my DS is only 6 weeks old - he does like a bath though grin

I like the idea of the muddy DS - we have lots of mud here he can shovel grin

ilovemydog Sun 13-Jul-08 21:18:15

I'll gladly swop. You get:

1. sick 2 year old
2. continuously feeding 4 month old

Oh, and at night, they take turns being awake.

themoon66 Sun 13-Jul-08 21:31:11

I'll see your unshowered 12 year old and raise you a DD with a £1,000 credit card debt and bailiffs after her blush

Kimi Wed 16-Jul-08 10:39:51

Is anyone else just getting the add a message box when thet click on a thread???

Or is it no one likes me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now