Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know a good family/portrait photographer in London

(12 Posts)
ByTheSea Wed 09-Jul-08 09:38:22

My mom, brother, and sister and their families are all coming from the states to visit us in Central London (we live in north Essex) in August and my mom wants (MUST HAVE) family photos of us all together. Can anyone recommend a good but not extremely pricey photographer who can come to our hotel in Westminster to do this? There will be 18 of us all together. Thanks so much!

Luce2006 Wed 09-Jul-08 09:53:24

Hi!

If you want I can give you the contact number of a student photographer who took our pictures in a park in North London.
She is very talented and charges 50 pounds and you get a cd with 25 pictures

let me know and I can also send you a link so that you can have a look at my pics

ByTheSea Wed 09-Jul-08 13:44:04

Hi -- just back from work. That would be lovely Luce. Thanks so much. Can you CAT me? -- I just signed up for it.

Luce2006 Wed 09-Jul-08 20:34:03

hi
I have CAT you

ByTheSea Thu 10-Jul-08 10:12:40

Thanks so much Luce. Got it! Anyone have any other recommendations. I'll start calling around tomorrow probably.

iBundle Thu 10-Jul-08 10:25:13

a woman called Annie Armitage did the photos at dd1's recent holy communion - some of the pics of the kids are really beautiful. she was v nice too!

have a look here

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 10:36:37

we have just had Annie to do some photos of all of us iBundle!

iBundle Thu 10-Jul-08 10:39:38

ooooh lovely! I've just ordered our holy communion photos, she did such a good job

do you mind me asking how much she charged for a personal thing?

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 10:43:27

tbh, I don't know, it was dh's xmas present to me.... I can find out though?! She is lovely though, isn't she?

iBundle Thu 10-Jul-08 10:51:28

v lovely, fantastic with kids and hideously busy situations. marvellous. can't wait for my photos to arrive..

orangina Thu 10-Jul-08 10:54:18

We are waiting for link to website to see preliminary shots she took of us. She was v cool with slightly insanely over excited children... will be profoundly grateful if anyone can take a good picture of me... grin

ByTheSea Thu 10-Jul-08 12:53:58

Great! Thanks - I love her website. Keep'em coming mnetters -- I knew I could count on you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now