Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions for team night out in London

(12 Posts)
LuckyStrike Tue 01-Jul-08 13:13:31

Has anyone got any suggestions for a good, fun team night out in London. needs to include food at some point of the evening and booze for a lot of it grin.
Budget would be around £200-£300 per person (though cheaper obviously better).

Any suggestions??

Marina Tue 01-Jul-08 13:14:04

All-Star Bowling

LuckyStrike Tue 01-Jul-08 13:15:58

Meant to add that there will be about 10 of us

LuckyStrike Tue 01-Jul-08 13:17:09

Yes, bowling is a good idea. Just suggested that to the team though and they said "we did that last year". They are tough to please!

(Note: the only suggestion they have given however is a meal at the restaurant that is totally in the dark. Not so good for team bonding methinks!)

Soapbox Tue 01-Jul-08 13:24:17

cookery school

I did this recently and it was fantastic fun! Champagne flowed freely during the cooking phase, which was very hands on and with a bit of team competition thrown in and then you eat what you cooked with plenty of good quality wine!

Or how about a champagne flight on the London Eye followed by a private room at Mosimmans?

LuckyStrike Tue 01-Jul-08 15:06:23

Ooh the cookery school sounds fun. I will suggest that. Thanks

TheChicken Tue 01-Jul-08 15:07:27

you need nrothener
she is an events managr

onceinalifetime Tue 01-Jul-08 15:12:24

£200-£300 each? Do you mean £20-30 or £200-300 total budget. If it's really £200-300 each, please can I come!grin

LuckyStrike Tue 01-Jul-08 17:31:27

£200 - £300 each

thanks for the tip about Northerner Cod. I will look out for her.

I have found a team event where you design your own handbags whilst drinking champagne. How perfect! (Except that I work with a bunch of guys and they have refused to do it)

onceinalifetime Tue 01-Jul-08 20:06:24

Wow, excellent budget!

What about a very posh wine tasting course in the fabulous cellars at Berry Bros Rudd followed by dinner somewhere like The Wolseley. BBR do these fixed courses but I think you can also organise a one off course:
www.bbr.com/gift-range

Dinner at the Chef's Table at one of the Gordon Ramsay places?

Going all male, what about this: www.urbangolf.co.uk/

Or go-karting?

Or helicopter tour?
www.redletterdays.co.uk/Experience/Ref/XLOND

Or a speedboat down the Thames, supposedly like the NZ shotover jet: www.londonribvoyages.com/

snorkle Tue 01-Jul-08 20:20:23

You could go to the dogs at Walthamstow - They've got an events suit upstairs where you can have food etc. and you can have some money each for betting too.

DrNortherner Wed 23-Jul-08 10:31:31

Did you gte sorted with this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now