Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Travelling Trends Fashion Show - anyone been to one?

(3 Posts)
jodee Thu 27-Jan-05 21:02:59

DS's school is having one soon, apparently it offers high st. brands of clothing (M&S, Next, Principles) at reduced prices.

Anyone been to one? Is there a great selection of clothing/sizes, and is it this season's clothes? How much of a discount is there?

Costs £4 a ticket (proceeds to school) but I would like to know if it's worth going to or not! Thanks.

SueW Thu 27-Jan-05 23:55:01

Not sure which companies have done them that I've been to but on the whole they offer a fairly good selection of clothes. I have some friends who spend loads at these fashion shows whereas when I go I can never see anything I like. But then it takes me half a dozen days wandering round town to find something I like. Could hardly expect me to do it in a few mins flat!

At hte last one I went to, about March last year, all the stuff was current in the shops but the labels are cut out. But if you know your shops, you'll recognise them anyway.

If nothing else, it's an interesting night out, just to say you've done it once :-)

jodee Fri 28-Jan-05 19:40:08

Thanks SueW - I'm like you, wandering from shop to shop, leaving emptyhanded! Might give it a go, it might be my lucky night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now