Talk

Advanced search

My tsunami donation has not been taken from my Credit Card

(7 Posts)
DillyDally Wed 26-Jan-05 13:28:40

I made a donation via the DEC hotline and gave my credit card but my statement (two weeks later)didn't show this up. Has anyone elses been taken out yet? How long should I give them before re-donating?

Hulababy Wed 26-Jan-05 20:21:16

You know, my brother said exactly the same thing to me this weekend. He also used DEC -the website though. I will check ours when the statement comes.

Is anyone else finding this?

zubb Wed 26-Jan-05 20:23:31

I had this - went through the DEC website, but nothings come of my credit card.

fee77 Wed 26-Jan-05 20:40:34

Me too - but i remember donating for children in need or comic releif with my credit card and that took a couple of months to come through. I presume DEC is the same.

Gobbledigook Wed 26-Jan-05 20:43:24

I donated to British Red Cross and mine went out straight away - I did this right at the very start though before the DEC was advertised so perhaps now the main one everyone has donated to is that one and it's just been so overwhelmed it will take a little while.

PuffTheMagicDragon Wed 26-Jan-05 20:44:14

same as Gobbledigook.

emmatmg Wed 26-Jan-05 20:48:09

can't find DH's statement but my red cross one went through straight away........and as DH hasn't mention the other donation I made from his card I'm assuming it's either not gone through or the statement hasn't arrived yet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: