Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used a courier to send something?

(6 Posts)
flashingnose Wed 26-Jan-05 10:04:52

I'm in the process of buying a pushchair off MN and wondered if anyone had used a courier to get an item delivered.

Any recommendations and roughly how much did it cost?

misdee Wed 26-Jan-05 10:07:09

how far woul,d it have to go? w2ould be very expensive. is this the urban detour buggy?

i just sent one out by royal mail and it cost me about £12

leahbump Wed 26-Jan-05 10:08:33

parcel2go.com is the one I use when selling on ebay. pretty good service and relatively cheap. next day delivery (not guarenteed) £8.99

I have posted a mac3 and a mamas and papas 03 this way.

I just added a few £ as I had to get big boxes for them too.

HTH

leahbump Wed 26-Jan-05 10:10:07

there is a size limit on all their services so you would need to check with the seller that she could fit it into a box that would meet the courier requirements.

parcel2go also means that the seller can give you a parcel number and you can trace it's progess.

leahbump Wed 26-Jan-05 10:10:07

there is a size limit on all their services so you would need to check with the seller that she could fit it into a box that would meet the courier requirements.

parcel2go also means that the seller can give you a parcel number and you can trace it's progess.

flashingnose Wed 26-Jan-05 10:11:19

Yes, this is the Urban Detour buggy.

Thanks for the info. DH has been very enthusiastic so far but I haven't told him he might have to lug it all the way across London yet

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: