Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help?

(11 Posts)
woollyboots Mon 24-Jan-05 22:09:01

Can anyone help? Am looking to buy a Tibetan terrier puppy and it is proving really difficult. Does anyone know of anyone that has/ will have puppies to sell? Thanks

shortcake Mon 24-Jan-05 22:10:14

Have you checked out the Kennel Club site - there are lists of breeders on there.

shortcake Mon 24-Jan-05 22:12:51

I've just checked out their site and they have four lots of puppies available in the lincoln/leicester/essex areas and one set in yorkshire.

Kibby Mon 24-Jan-05 22:15:46

oh you don't want a Tibetan terrier; I had one a few years ago and it savaged my next door neighbour's toddler, had to be put down - dog not the toddler I think I'd rather have a Great Dane! (angry) Have you thought about a Pekinese, same part of the world but not so aggressive ...

Kibby Mon 24-Jan-05 22:15:54

oh you don't want a Tibetan terrier; I had one a few years ago and it savaged my next door neighbour's toddler, had to be put down - dog not the toddler I think I'd rather have a Great Dane! (angry) Have you thought about a Pekinese, same part of the world but not so aggressive ...

Kibby Mon 24-Jan-05 22:16:00

Kibby Mon 24-Jan-05 22:25:05

oops sorry didn't mant to post three times have you looked in your pants Woolyboots, soemtimes it looks as if I've got a litter of tibetan terriers down there

woollyboots Mon 24-Jan-05 22:25:20

Kibby, Thanks for the warning. Didn't realise they were so dangerous. Might think again

Kibby Mon 24-Jan-05 22:28:30

actually, just found a litter in my spare bedroom do you still want one?

woollyboots Mon 24-Jan-05 22:31:05

Kibby,Are you a troll? Is that a litter of puppies you have found or just some litter?

redsky Tue 25-Jan-05 16:05:45

try the 'Araki' website - near Gloucester. Don't know if they have any litters at presnt but may be worth a try. We've had our very quirky TT for nearly 2 years - and not regretted one second of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now